Proof of of vaccination IS NOT required to enter Sunday morning worship, which is designated an essential service. Masks are required at all times during Sunday morning worship and in all common areas.
Proof of vaccination IS required to enter the nursery area (the church library).
Proof of vaccination IS required for all other church activities and in-person church gatherings, no matter where they are hosted.
Examples: Sunday fellowship time (following worship), meetings, bible studies, special events, choir practices, fellowship time, student lunches
Proof of vaccination is required for all Sunday morning volunteers.
Check the list of potential exposure sites, available here. If the list suggests that you may have been exposed to COVID-19, follow the directions here. (The linked document also gives directions that are important if/when a close contact has tested positive.)
If you have access to a rapid test, consider using it before attending worship.
Do a quick self-check before coming to worship or church activities/events in person.
- experiencing unexplained symptoms of illness?
- required to self-isolate because of
- your travel status? (Check here.)
- a possible exposure?
- an unresolved mandatory COVID-19 PCR test?
If any of those apply to you, please do not attend in person (yet!), but join us online if you can. We look forward to welcoming you to worship at your next opportunity!
All clear to attend?
Bring a mask, if you have one, or plan to request one as soon as you arrive.
If you are fully vaccinated, always bring proof of vaccination +ID to church. They are necessary for access to every other church programme except morning worship.
If you have a mask, please put it on before entering. Masks are required and our hosts have fresh masks available for anyone who needs one. Hand sanitizer is available in our lobby and elsewhere.
Distanced Seating (Mandatory)
Plan to sit only with people from your household or your consistent social group. Take responsibility for choosing a seat that gives 2 metres of clear space around you and your group. Hosts will help achieve distanced seating if needed, relocating people or groups when necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
The presence and participation of children of all ages is welcome at worship.
- Nursery: A volunteer-staffed nursery space is available on the main floor, opening at approximately 9:45 am. Parents/caregivers who show proof of vaccine and ID are also welcome to use this space to soothe and care for their own infants/toddlers as needed.
- Children and Worship serves children aged 3-8 years old
*Children may remove their masks once in their programme rooms.
Like all of our Sunday morning volunteers, children’s ministry leaders and helpers have provided proof of vaccination in advance.
Following worship, please either exit the building at your earliest opportunity.
No Visiting/Refreshments following worship – for now.
While our province addresses rising case counts and community spread, we have stopped gathering* for visiting and refreshments.
*Have your proof of vaccination ready for the return of this opportunity to welcome and be welcomed! Like all church programming other than the worship service, entry to this gathering, following worship, will require proof of vaccination and ID.
…please choose online worship if possible.
If you attend worship in person
- use only the washroom near the church entrance.
- do not enter the nursery area (our church library room).
- please consider avoiding singing while at worship.
Please consider online opportunities if
- attending in person seems too risky because of temporary or chronic vulnerability to serious illness.
- you are eligible for vaccination, but unvaccinated.
- you are following public health guidance to self-isolate.
At any time, should you need/prefer to participate in worship online, find a link to worship on our home page