Proof of of vaccination IS NOT required to enter Sunday morning worship, which is considered an essential service. Masks are required at all times during Sunday morning worship and in all common areas.
Proof of vaccination IS required to enter the nursery area (the church library).
Proof of vaccination IS required for all other church activities and in-person church gatherings, no matter where they are hosted.
Examples: Sunday fellowship time (following worship), meetings, bible studies, special events, choir practices, fellowship time, student lunches
Proof of vaccination is required for all Sunday morning volunteers.
Do a quick self-check before coming to worship or church activities/events in person.
- experiencing unexplained symptoms of illness?
- required to self-isolate because of
If any of those apply to you, please do not attend in person (yet!), but join us online if you can. We look forward to welcoming you to worship at your next opportunity!
Bring a mask, if you have one, or plan to request one as soon as you arrive.
Bring your proof of vaccine+ID if you plan to stay and visit following worship. (We sure hope you will!)
Please put on a mask, before entering, if you have one. Masks are required and our hosts have fresh masks available for anyone who needs one. Hand sanitizer is available in our lobby and elsewhere.
Children’s Ministries in Phase 5
The presence and participation of children of all ages is welcome at worship.
- Nursery: A volunteer-staffed nursery space is available on the main floor, opening at approximately 9:45 am. Parents/caregivers who show proof of vaccine are also welcome to use this space to soothe and care for their own infants/toddlers as needed.
- Children and Worship serves children aged 3-8 years old
*Children aged 3-8 years are invited to Children and Worship programming after a short time in the main worship service. They may remove their masks once in their programme rooms.
See Proof of Vaccination Requirements (above) to learn about vaccination requirements for volunteers in our children’s ministries.
Following worship, please either exit the building at your earliest opportunity, or stay to visit (proof of vaccination required).
We look forward to meeting you!
…please choose online worship if possible.
If you attend worship in person
- use only the washroom near the church entrance.
- do not enter the nursery area (our church library room).
- please consider avoiding singing while at worship.
Please consider online opportunities if
- attending in person seems too risky because of temporary or chronic vulnerability to serious illness.
- you are eligible for vaccination, but unvaccinated.
- you are following public health guidance to self-isolate.
At any time, should you need/prefer to participate in worship online, find a link to worship on our home page